missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
SPEX™ SamplePrep Dual Freezer/Mill 115 V/60 Hz
The 6875D Freezer/Mill is a high-throughput, dual chamber cryogenic grinder that chills samples in liquid nitrogen that chills samples in liquid nitrogen then pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor.
Supplier: SPEX™ SamplePrep 6875D115
DescriptionThe 6875D Freezer/Mill™ is a high-throughput, dual chamber cryogenic grinder with a self-contained liquid nitrogen tub and insulated case. It chills samples in liquid nitrogen then pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor. It accommodates samples in the 0.1 g to 200 g range (100 per grinding chamber.)Typical Samples: Plant animal tissue, plastic and polymers, yeast pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair & bones. Features:
- Dual grinding and cooling chambers allow you to pre-cool and grind 2 sets of samples simultaneously.
- Sample maintains low level temperatures due to continuous immersion in liquid nitrogen
- Heat sensitive metaboliltes, isomers and complex molecules retain their composition as they are not degraded by heat or pressure.
- Vial reaches liquid nitrogen temperature in minutes
- Touch-screen interface for easy usage - stores up to 20 grinding protocols
- Maintenance-free design with only one moving part
- Typical samples include plant & animal tissue, seeds, polymers, pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair, teeth, and bone.
- Dual grinding chambers accommodates a total of 200 grams of sample. (100 grams per chamber).
- Dual pre-cooling chambers keeps samples at the appropriate temperature while other samples are grinding.
- Removable control panel with touch screen interface for ease of use. Stores up to 20 grinding protocols.
- Safety features include LN sensor and lid interlock. The grinding process will stop if the lid is opened while running.
- Comes with auto-fill attachment for liquid nitrogen but also has the ability for manual fill.
- Safety features include LN sensor and lid interlock. If lid is opened during the grinding process grinding will stop.
- Closed grinding vial with impactor prevents sample cross contamination. Grinding vials made of alternative materials are also available.
- Liquid nitrogen is required for operation. The sample's temperature is maintained because it NEVER leaves the enclosed liquid nitrogen bath.
|Vial reaches liquid nitrogen temperature in minutes.|
|115 V/60 Hz version; 3-prong grounded plug; 230V/50 Hz version; 2-prong European plug|
|20 in. (50.8 cm) x 21 1/2 in. (53.34 cm) x 25 1/2 in. (64.77 cm)|
Backed by SPEX SamplePrep's 60 years of experience.