Save valuable bench space with Thermo Scientific™ Dry Block Heaters, featuring precise temperature control resolution in a compact design. Heaters can be used up to 130°C, and feature a built-in temperature-sensing probe for improved accuracy and control. The anodized aluminum modular blocks accommodate test tubes, square cuvettes, microcentrifuge tubes, 96-well plates, PCR plates and conical-bottom centrifuge tubes. Dry block heaters hold 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 interchangeable modular blocks to accommodate a variety of vessels.Heaters are ideal for fixed temperature applications.Features:
- Number of block configurations meet the needs of virtually any application.
- Compact design is ideal for tight space locations.
- Digital units utilize a PID microprocessor controller with digital temperature set and easy-to-read LED display for accurate and reproducible temperature control.
- Analog units feature bimetallic dual thermostat control.
- Powder-coated steel body construction ensures durability.
- Chemically resistant design meets the needs of the laboratory environment.
- Ideal for fixed temperature applications
- Temperature control at 37°C: ±3.5°C, with uniformity of ±0.5°C
- Dual temperature control for precise control over two ranges: low range slightly above ambient to 60°C, high range 50° to 130°C
- Read thermometer and adjust knob controller to desired setpoint
- Temperature control at 37°C: ±0.5°C, with uniformity of ±0.4°C
- Setpoint easily adjusted via up and down arrow keys on front of unit
- Modular block mounts on a single temperature probe in Dry Block Heater bottom, for optimum temperature accuracy and control
Compatible with Dry Blocks:
- 1.5mL × 20 tubes (2069Q)
- Combination (2076Q)
- 0.5mL × 30 tubes (2068Q)
- Titer plate (size of 2 blocks) (2065Q)
- 6mm × 30 test tubes (2070Q)
- 10mm × 24 test tubes (2071Q)
- 20mm × 8 test tubes (2074Q)
- 25mm × 6 test tubes (2075Q)
- 12.5mm × 12 cuvettes (2066Q)
- 12-13mm × 22 test tubes (2072Q)
- 15-16mm × 12 test tubes (2073Q)
- 15mL × 12 conical tubes (BKX39Q)
- 50mL × 4 conical tubes (BKX42Q)
|CE marked, CSA approved|
|±0.4° at 37°C|
|Ambient +5° to 130°C|