Corning™ Costar™ Flat Bottom Cell Culture Plates
Tissue culture-treated plates for superior cell attachment. Corning™ Costar™ Flat Bottom Cell Culture Microplates provide an excellent device for diagnostic testing when cell adherence is essential.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3513
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification, flat bottoms
- Treated for optimal cell attachment (except where noted)
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment.
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation.
- Corning Osteo Assay surface is an inorganic crystalline coating, creating a surface that mimics in vivo bone-like, for in vitro bone cell culture and assays.
|1.14 mL (Well)|
|3 x 4|