Corning™ Costar™ Ultra-Low Attachment Microplates
Featuring a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachmment. Corning™ Costar™ Ultra-Low Attachment Microplates greatly reduce binding of attachment and serum proteins, minimizing cell attachment and spreading.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3473
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification, flat bottoms
- Treated for optimal cell attachment (except where noted)
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment.
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation.
- Corning Osteo Assay surface is an inorganic crystalline coating, creating a surface that mimics in vivo bone-like, for in vitro bone cell culture and assays.
|0.57 mL (Well)|
|Maintaining cells in a suspended, unattached state|
|4 x 6|