Corning™ Nylon Syringe Filters
Recommended for applications requiring very low extractables because they do not contain any wetting agents, detergents or surfactants. Corning™ Nylon Syringe Filters provide excellent chemical resistance for optimum performance in filtering aggressive solutions.
$325.05 - $329.12
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Polypropylene housing.
- Diameters: 25mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- Nylon (NY): Naturally hydrophilic, require no wetting agents. Good chemical compatibility, ideal for aqueous and most organic samples
- Pore Sizes: 0.2μm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45μm pore size for most clarification applications
- 100% integrity tested, certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
NY membranes are certified not to cause extraneous peaks in the UV region in HPLC applications.
Pore size and membrane type is printed on every syringe filter. Sterile filters are individually blister-wrapped in cases of 50, nonsterile in cases of 50.
Manufactured to ISO 9002 and GMP standards, and 100% integrity tested. HPLC-certified filters (NY) undergo extensive testing to ensure no extraneous peaks in UV range.
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|