Feature a bonded polymer technology that reduces protein and nucleic acid binding, resulting in a better sample recovery. Corning™ Costar™ Low Binding Plastic Microcentrifuge Tubes™ withstand forces up to 17,000 x g.
- Supplied nonsterile and are autoclavable.
- External graduations and frosted writing spot for easy sample identification.
- Positive seal design allows repeated opening and closing.
- Flat cap surface for convenient labeling.
- Withstands a maximum RCF of 17,000 x g.
- Costar low binding microcentrifuge tubes feature a bonded polymer technology that reduces protein and nucleic acid binding, resulting in better sample recovery.