Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed.
Toxic if inhaled.
Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
Suspected of causing cancer.
Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs (liver, kidneys) through prolonged or repeated exposure.
GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Do not breathe vapors.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear eye protection, face protection, protective clothing, protective gloves.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a poison center or doctor.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
Store locked up in a well-ventilated place.
Keep container tightly closed.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.
EINECSNumber : 200-663-8