Cardinal Health™ Protegrity™ CP Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves
Powder free, sterile latex gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards and are recommended for Class 1000/ISO 6 or higher cleanroom environments.
Supplier: Cardinal Health™ 2Y72N1
This product contains natural rubber latex, a component of which may cause allergic reaction in some users. Use only as directed and in accordance with manufacturer instructions and warnings. Please consult your institution's policies regarding use of these products.
- Powder free, natural rubber latex
- Recommended for ISO 6/Class 1000 or higher
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Integrated nitrile coating for effortless donning and improved glove strength
- Hand molds with independent thumb design allow for natural fit and movement
- Specially designed to reduce hand fatigue
Documentation is available upon request, Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712, Contains 50 micrograms (Î¼g) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2), Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|ASTM D5712, ASTM D3577, ANSI/AAMI|
|Class 1,000/ISO 6|