- For replicating cosmid and VAC libraries, among other uses
- To use, dip durable stainless-steel, precision-aligned pins into standard 96- or 48-well plate; lift and move replicator to a second microplate
- Replicator frame is anodized aluminum with comfortable nylon handle
- Autoclavable or flame sterilizable
- With anodized aluminum storage pan that can hold cleansing pads to remove build-up on pins or ethanol for flame sterilization
Dimensions: 3L × 4.5W × 4 in.H (7.6 × 11.4 × 10cm); pins measure 1/16L × 1/16 in.W (1.5 × 1.5mm).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Colony hybridization, antibiotic sensitivity testing, phage typing, transfer small volumes of inoculums from microplates to daughter plates or membranes, replication of YACs and cosmid libraries|