Cytiva Amersham™ ECL™ Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System
Use for fast and easy detection of medium-to-high-target amounts. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Amersham™ ECL™ Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System are based on the direct labeling of DNA or RNA probes with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in a simple 20 min chemical reaction
Supplier: Cytiva RPN2105
- Direct probe labeling in a 10 min reaction, 1 h from hybridization to detection with ECL Direct, Hybond N+, and Hyperfilm ECL.
- Eliminates handling, waste, and regulatory issues associated with the use of radioactivity.
- No need to strip blots before reprobing.
- For fast and easy detection of medium- to high-target amounts in applications such as colony/plaque screens, dot blots, and PCR product analyses.
- Consistent results combining strong signals with very low backgrounds.
|ECL Detection Reagents|
|Colony or plaque screens, dot blots and PCR product analyses|
|For 4000 cm2 membrane|
|ECL Detection Reagents 1 and 2, for 4000cm2 membrane|
|2°C to 8°C|