The mRNA Catcher™ PLUS Kit enables high-throughput purification of mRNA from cells, tissues, blood, and total RNA in a 96-well format. By taking advantage of Locked Nucleic Acid (LNA) technology, the mRNA Catcher PLUS Kit provides improved performance and a faster protocol, while preserving mRNA yield and purity.
How it works
mRNA from total RNA, cells, tissue, and blood samples is hybridized to an immobilized, single-stranded 20-mer oligo(dT)-containing LNA. The incorporation of LNA into the oligo probe increases the hybridization efficiency and specificity of the mRNA binding. The mRNA can either be eluted or directly reversed-transcribed to cDNA directly in the well. The mRNA Catcher PLUS method does not require centrifugation, precipitation, phase separation, or column filtration. In addition, the entire method is amenable to automation for streamlined, high-throughput expression profiling for large-scale processes. Isolated mRNA is suitable for use in downstream applications such as RT-PCR and qRT-PCR.
• Automated protocols, high-throughput compatible
• Robust performance: high binding capacity per well (>80ng/well)
• Reproducible results: low CVs from well-to-well and plate-to-plate (∽ 2%)
• Optimized protocols: for small sample sizes (100 cells, 4mg tissue, and 40μL blood)
• Compatible plate design: may be used with most PCR cyclers
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Automated mRNA Isolation, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, RNA Extraction, mRNA Isolation
Shipping Condition: Wet ice
|Microarray Analysis, RT-PCR (Endpoint), Real-Time PCR, cDNA Library Construction|