Alcoholic Sulfuric Acid, For Phosphorus, LabChem™
Manufacturer: Lab Chem LC105702
|Carbon monoxide Carbon dioxide May release flammable gases|
|Soluble in water|
|Alcoholic Sulfuric Acid|
|Alcoholic Sulfuric Acid, For Phosphorus|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Suspected of causing cancer (inhalation).
Causes damage to organs (central nervous system, kidney, liver, optic nerve).
GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames, sparks.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, lighting, ventilating equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Do not breathe mist, spray, vapors.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear eye protection, face protection, protective clothing, protective gloves.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
In case of fire: Use dry extinguishing powder, alcohol-resistant foam, carbon dioxide to extinguish.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.