missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Fisherbrand™ accuSpin™ Micro 21/21R Microcentrifuges
The Fisherbrand™ accuSpin™ Micro 21/21R Microcentrifuge with 24 x 1.5/2.0 mL rotor with ClickSeal™ biocontainment lid offers exceptional acceleration of up to 21,000 xg in as little as 12 seconds.
Supplier: Fisherbrand™ 75003246
Includes: accuSpin Micro 21 Microcentrifuge, 24 x 1.5/2 mL rotor with ClickSeal™ biocontainment lid
DescriptionThe accuSpin Micro 21 is ventilated.
- Durable and flexible rotors
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- ClickSeal™ Biocontainment solution
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with ClickSeal™ biocontainment lids
- Quiet, Easy to Use Design
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|21,000 x g|
|24 x 1.5/2 mL rotor with ClickSeal™ biocontainment lid|
|10.5 kg (23.1 lb.)|
|FDA listed, Product code JQC centrifuges for clinical use, Device class 1, ANSI/UL 61010-1 3.1 Edition, UL 61010-2-020 3rd Edition, UL 61010-2-011 2nd Edition, UL 61010-2-101 3rd Edition, FCC Part 15, ICES-001, EN ISO 14971, ISO 13485|
|accuSpin Micro 21 (Ventilated)|
|2 years parts and labor|
|22.5 x 24.3 x 35.2 cm (8.9 x 9.6 x 13.8 in.)|