Nasco Whirl-Pak™ Speci-Sponge™ Environmental Surface Sampling Bags
Convenient sterile absorbent sponge sampler in a sterile Whirl-Pak bag.
Manufacturer: Nasco B01245WA
Convenient sterile absorbent sponge sampler in a sterile Whirl-Pak bag
- Designed for testing work surfaces and equipment for Salmonella, Listeria, and other foodborne pathogens
- Dry ''Speci-Sponge'' measures 1.5 × 3 × 0.63 in. (3.8 × 7.6 × 1.6 cm); not pretreated with bactericide
- Simply add diluent, wipe test surface, and return sponge to its 18 oz. (532mL) bag
- Self-contained sample can then be shipped for analysis
- Sponge will wipe a large area; bag's puncture-proof tabs reduce damage to sample
- White write-on area allows easy labeling and identification
Available with or without sterile glove.
|With Dry Sponge|
|For environmental surfaces|