UVP UV Blocking Eyewear
Designed to block ultraviolet radiation of 254 to 365nm as well as longwave blue haze. UVP™ UV Blocking Eyewear provides optimum contrast in viewing and lessened eye fatigue with spectacles, goggles and face shields that minimize eye and face UV exposure.
Supplier: UVP 98000202
- Designed to block ultraviolet radiation of 254 to 365nm as well as longwave blue haze
- Provide optimum contrast in viewing and lessened eye fatigue
- Made from specially formulated plastic, offering optimum contrast and lessened eye fatigue
- Lightweight design and flexible rubber trip for comfortable wearing
- Air vents
- Dimensions: 76 × 210mm (3 × 6 in.)
Goggles and Faceshield comply with ANSI-Z87.1 1986 specifications for eye and face protection devices
One year warranty for repair or replacement
- For exposure periods longer than eight hours or for ultraviolet wavelength emis-
- sions other than 254nm to 365nm, consult Document HSM 73-11009 “Crite-
- ria for a Recommended Standard ... Occupational Exposure to Ultraviolet
- Radiation published by the US Department of Health, Education and Wel-
- Eyewear is designed to protect eyes, face and/or neck. Care must be taken to protect other parts of the body from severe skin burn associated with short-wave UV radiation. Avoid shining any ultraviolet lamp on reflective surfaces. Wear protective clothing and skin cream.