Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Premium Large Muffle Furnaces
Conduct industrial applications, including ashing organic and inorganic samples and gravimetric analysis, with this premium large muffle furnace.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ F6010
Conduct industrial applications including ashing organic and inorganic samples and conducting gravimetric analysis with Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Premium Large Muffle Furnaces. Unit has four heating elements, which are located on the chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity. Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit.
- Four heating elements are located on the chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity
- Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit
- Rear of the chamber incorporates a 0.95cm (0.38in.) dia. port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- Optional stainless steel shelf doubles load capacity (maximum temperature of 900°C)
- Door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door opens
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Furnaces with B1, C1, and D1 control also use a mechanical overtemperature protection relay
Choice of Temperature Controllers
- Digital single setpoint control (A1): Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Digital single setpoint control with single ramp to setpoint and a dwell (B1): Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Digital programmable control with one stored program of eight segments (C1)
- Digital programmable control with four stored programs, 16 segments per program (D1): Controller includes RS-232 communications
Models F6010 and F6018 include a cord and plug set.
All except Models F6010 and F6018 require a conduit connection.
|100°C to 1200°C|
|Digital single setpoint (A1)|
|±2.2 at 1000°C|
|20.1 x 19.1 x 21 in. (51 x 48.5 x 53.3 cm)|
|240 V 50/60 Hz|
|±0.3 at 1000°C|
|10 x 12.8 x 6.8 in. (25 x 33 x 18 cm)|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.