Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Clear Standard Modules
Perform applications which are delivering well-to-well reproducibility with Immuno Clear Standard Modules. Manufactured to fit standard equipment.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N445105
Perform applications which are delivering well-to-well reproducibility with Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Clear Standard Modules, which feature Nunc™, Immulon™ and Microtiter™ module plates developed for ELISA techniques. Manufactured to fit standard equipment, modules provide flexible use of components with small sample sizes. They are backed by industry-leading quality standards and certifications.
- Several strip formats: Eight-well strip, 12-well strip, 16-well strip (two columns of eight wells)
- Several well shapes: flat bottom, C bottom (radius edge), U shape wells, StarWells (wells have fins to increase the surface area and enhance performance)
- Several surfaces to maximize assay performance
- Modules that remain in frame when inverted
- Stackable frame marked for lid orientation
- Polystyrene wells in polyethylene frame
- Ext. Dim.: 128 × 86mm
Choice of Surface:
- Thermo Scientific™ PolySorp™, Immulon™ 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Thermo Scientific™ Medisorp™ and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific™ MaxiSorp™, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays.
- Thermo Scientific™ MultiSorp™ are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins.
Modules are freestanding. Cat. No. 95029440 and 464394 are certified. Frames and modules are available separately. Sealing tape and strip caps are available. Color-coded modules are available on request. Contact your customer service or sales representative for further details.
Free-standing modules. Frames and modules available separately. Sealing tape and strip caps are available. Color-coded modules are available on request. See your Sales Representative for further details.
Products specified in chart are certified for: Adsorption of IgG; CV of <5% between wells; all results ±10% from mean; and background of all wells ±0.005 absorbance units from mean.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your 9-digit account number, or become a registered user on fishersci.com by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000.
|96-well strip plate|