As a shipping system, the insulated envelope/gel wrap combo (wrap is housed inside the envelope as a secondary barrier) prevents short-duration (2-3 hours) temperature spikes encountered during transport. Envelope and gel wrap may be purchased separately, or as a system.
- Reusable bag with resealable zip-seal closure and leak-resistant inner compartment
- Restricts penetration of thermal energy; reflects 99% of all radiant heat transfer
- Minimizes shock and vibration of specimens during transit
- Ideal choice for transporting ambient specimens in a cool to room temperature environment
- 0°C (32°F) gel formulation insulates specimen tubes
|For temperature-sensitive items|