missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Signature Series Augers
Gather the samples you need regardless of soil type.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education 35280
- Heavy thread design allows quick connection and disassembly
- High-strength welding eliminates flash on the outside of the cylinder for less drag and easier decontamination
- Rubber-coated cross handle is 18 in. (45.7cm) long for additional torque
- Yellow zinc-plated extension resists rust
- Mud auger kit is ideal for heavy, wet or clay soil
- Standard auger kit digs through extremely dry, sandy soil and is formed to retain loose, sandy samples
Meet GLOBE requirements
|Carbon-steel auger, 4 ft. (1.2m) extension and cross-handle|
|For heavy, wet or clay soil|
|Mud Auger Kit|