Thermo Scientific™ Shell Vials
Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. Available in many sizes, they are sold as kits with caps to assure proper fit and function.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 1NWV
Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. These neckless vials with inserts are sold as kits including polyethylene push in caps to assure proper fit and function. Vial selections include clear glass, amber glass or polypropylene. 8x35mm shell vials are designed specifically for Alcott Positive Displacement autosamplers. Choose from Thermo Scientific™ National™ and Chromacol™ brands.
- Polyethylene SepCap with starburst center design eases syringe needle penetration
- Convenient vial kits include equal quantities of vials and caps
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Microsampling vials allow maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts
Recommended for the following instruments:
- Waters™ (Wisp 96 respectively 48 Position Carousel)
|1mL Neckless/Shell Vial|
|1 mL Neckless/Shell Vial|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.