Promega Quantus™ Fluorometer
Dual-channel fluorometer for personal quantitation workflow. Designed to provide highly sensitive fluorescent detection when quantifying nucleic acids, the compact instrument is simple to operate. The Quantus Fluorometer is optimized with preprogrammed settings for Promega QuantiFluor™ Dye Systems to quantitate nucleic acids and offers the flexibility to create customized methods and quantitation settings for other fluorescent dyes.
Manufacturer: Promega E6150
- Equipped with two fluorescence channels for nucleic acid and protein quantitation
- Blue fluorescence channel: Excitation 495nm shortpass (wavelengths up to 495nm), emission 510 to 580nm
- Red fluorescence channel: Excitation 640nm shortpass (wavelengths up to 640nm), emission 660 to 720nm
- Experience High Performance: Integrated with QuantiFluor™ Dyes for high sensitivity, broad dynamic range and target specificity. Great for low-level sample quantitation such as FFPE or viral samples.
- Achieve Increased Sensitivity: Significantly increased sensitivity over absorbance at 260nm (NanoDrop ™ spectrophotometer) for those samples that are low in concentration. Ten times more sensitive than Qubit ™ 2.0 and a detection limit of 50pg/mL, compared to 500pg/mL for the Qubit 2.0. With a customized low standard curve, lower amounts can be detected.
- Implement Easy-to-Use Workflow and Navigation: Flexible with custom protocols and user-defined settings. PC software for data management workflow.
- Easily Incorporate into Your Laboratory: Affordable price is very cost-effective.
- Use for Next-Gen Sequencing: Successfully used in several Next-Gen Sequencing systems, including Illumina (HiSeq/miSeq), Roche (454) and LifeTech (ion Torrent and ion Proton) systems.
- Excitation Peak: Red: 627nm, Blue: 470nm
- Sample Tube: 0.5mL PCR tube
- Automatic Sleep Mode After 1 hour of inactivity
- Operating System Requirements: Windows ™ 8, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) .NET Framework 4.0 or later. At least one USB port available
Store at 4° to 40°C under noncondensing conditions
|Red: 660 to 720nm, Blue: 510 to 580nm|
|Solid state silicon sensor|
|Store at 15 to 30°C|
|Five orders of magnitude, assay-dependent|
|Quantifying nucleic acids and proteins|
|Red: 640nm shortpass (wavelengths up to 640nm), Blue: 495nm shortpass (wavelengths up to 495nm)|
|1/ea; Quantus Fluorometer, USB Power Supply, USB Cord, Outlet Adapter Kit (4 adapters supplied for international compatibility), Quick Reference Guide, Operating Manual, Product Registration Card|
|22.7 × 11.5 × 4.5cm|