Promega™ TNT™ Coupled Wheat Germ Extract Systems
The TNT Coupled Wheat Germ Extract Systems are one-tube, coupled transcription/translation systems for eukaryotic cell-free protein expression.
Manufacturer: Promega™ L4130
- Permit one-tube, coupled transcription/translation reactions for eukaryotic in vitro translation
- Produce two- to six-fold more protein than standard wheat germ extract translations
- Eliminate the time and effort required to prepare RNA for a standard wheat germ translation
- Provide results through autoradiography in six to eight hours
- Compatible with linear or circular templates (T7 and T3 systems only; SP6 systems should be used with circular DNA only)
- Available in formats that permit simultaneous expression of multiple genes that are under control of different phage polymerase promoters
- 40 reactions each
U.S. Patents 5,641,641; 5,650,289; and 5,814,471; Australian Patents 649289.
U.S. Patents 5,324,637 and 5,492,817; Australian Patent 660329.
The method of recombinant expression of Coleoptera luciferase is covered by U.S. Patents 5,583,024; 5,674,713; and 5,700,673. A license (from Promega for research reagent products and from The Regents of the University of California for all other fields) is needed for any commercial sale of nucleic acid contained within or derived from this product.
Australian Patents 616881 and 641261 and other pending and issued patents, which claim vectors encoding a portion of human placental ribonuclease inhibitor, are exclusively licensed to Promega Corporation.
|Translation of mammalian transcription factors|
|TNT SP6 Coupled Wheat Germ Extract System|
|1mL TNT™ Wheat Germ Extract, 90μL TNT™ Reaction Buffer, 60μL TNT™ RNA Polymerase (SP6, T3 or T7, individually or 2 x 30μL when two Polymerases are|