Promega RNasin™ Plus RNase Inhibitor
Ribonuclease inhibitors with broad-spectrum RNase inhibitory properties. Recombinant and native available. Plus version protects RNA before, during and after heating.
$171.00 - $429.67
- Broad-Spectrum Inhibition of Common Eukaryotic RNases
- Native, recombinant and oxidation-resistant forms available
- Does not inhibit SP6, T7 or T3 RNA Polymerase; GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, AMV or M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase; or Taq DNA polymerase.
- Use in many downstream assays: Inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases over a wide pH range (pH 5-8)
- Maintains inhibitory activity over a wide temperature range
|Amount of RNasin Plus RNase Inhibitor required to inhibit the activity of 5ng of RNase A by 50%|
|RT-PCR, quantitative RT-PCR, in-vitro transcription, in-vitro translation, coupled transcription/translation, useful in any applications where eukaryotic RNase contamination is a potential problem, protection of mRNA in cDNA synthesis reactions|
|−30 to −10°C|