KNF Neuberger PowerDry™ Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Chemically resistant series of Laborport™ diaphragm vacuum pumps with the KNF PowerDry™ system that allows condensed liquids to be blown out of the pump heads at high speed during evacuation. These are best when moist gases must be pumped down such as when using a vacuum oven.
Supplier: KNF Neuberger 211273211447
During cleaning cycle, the electronically controlled purge valve provides a burst of ambient air that rapidly clears any accumulated moisture from the pumpheads out through the discharge port. Maintains vacuum levels by closing the pump suction valve during the purge cycle.
- Integrated controller cycle times are factory set for optimum performance and are field adjustable
- Premium, corrosion-resistant PTFE and Kalrez™ resins used throughout
- Oil-free for contamination-free pumping
- Easily disassembled for occasional cleaning without special tools
- Pump 13-880-10 includes 1/2 in. hose barb; all others include 3/8 in. hose barb
For all 115 V/60 Hz listed in table, 230 V/50 Hz units are available; contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative.
|312 x 177 x 220 mm (12.3 x 7.0 x 8.7 in.)|
|Diaphragm Vacuum Pump|
|Vacuum Drying Oven, Rotary Evaporation, Distillation|
|115 V 60 Hz|