Gilson™ PLATEMASTER™ 20 μL
An easy-to-use, accurate solution for high-throughput manual pipetting of 96- and 384-well microplates.
Supplier: Gilson™ F110761
The PLATEMASTER™ 96-channel design greatly reduces the number of pipetting steps necessary to fill a microplate when compared to using regular manual multichannel pipettes. Typically, filling 96-well plates takes less than 10 seconds, and 384-wells can be filled in less than a minute using only four pipetting steps.
- Reduces risk of human error in high-throughput applications
- High accuracy and precision levels can equal that of 8- or 12-channel pipettes while avoiding the risk of skipping or repeating wells
- All enzymatic reactions and cell-based applications across wells can be started and stopped at the same time
- Improved well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility from 0.5 μL to 220 μL pipetting volumes
- As intuitive as a PIPETMAN™ and does not require programming, long training, or power for use
- Can be fully adapted to a variety of application needs
- Compact and portable design easily integrates into lab, allowing it to fit on most benchtops, under hoods, or in cold rooms
|0 to 100 mV, 1 V, 10 V|
|0.5 to 20 μL|