Phenylarsine Oxide, Reagent Grade, LabChem™
Manufacturer: Lab Chem LC183357
|Soluble in water|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Toxic if swallowed or if inhaled.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
GHS P Statement
Avoid breathing dust.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Store locked up in a well-ventilated place.
Keep container tightly closed.
Avoid release to the environment.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a poison center/doctor.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.
EINECSNumber : 211-275-3