Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ EasyCast™ B1A Mini Gel Electrophoresis Systems
Cast and run a gel in the buffer chamber and achieve flat, even banding patterns on a consistent basis with these B1A Mini Gel Electrophoresis systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ B1ABP
Cast and run a gel in the buffer chamber and achieve flat, even banding patterns on a consistent basis with Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ EasyCast™ B1A Mini Gel Electrophoresis Systems. The ideal size for every lab, this system determines molecular weight ranges of PCR fragments or larger sized DNA molecules.Features:
- Two comb slots on gel tray double sample capacity by doubling number of sample wells.
- UVT gel trays are silk screened with a florescent ruler for easy measurement of bands.
- Leakproof casting allows a gel to be cast and run in the same chamber with no tape or additional parts required
- Run from five to 24 samples in 15 minutes.
Available with optional buffer exchange ports (B1A-BP) for use with an external recirculation pump.
- Main buffer chamber
- Thermo Scientific™ SuperSafe™ lid with attached power supply leads
- Thermo Scientific™ EasyCast gasketed UVT gel tray
- Two heavy-duty, one-piece, double-sided combs: 6 & 10 well, 1.0/1.5mm thick
|6.31 x 4.13 x 3.75 in. (16 x 10.5 x 9.5 cm)|
|5 to 24|
|EasyCast w/Buffer exchange ports|