Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ High-Performance Ammonia Electrode
Obtain a more linear response at lower levels and improved response time in ammonia measurements with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ High-Performance Ammonia Electrode.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORI9512HPBNWP
Obtain a more linear response at lower levels and improved response time in ammonia measurements with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ High-Performance Ammonia Electrode, an ammonia gas-sensing electrode.
- Response time of 1 minute in sample concentrations of 1ppm and higher; fast results make it easy to combine functionality with autosamplers
- Keying feature on the electrode body prevents membrane from twisting or breaking during assembly
- Choice of preassembled outer body with membrane cap or loose membranes
- New wastewater applications developed using known addition and direct measurement techniques
- EPA-compliant method
- Waterproof BNC connector
- 1m cable
- 20 loose membranes (951214)
- One preassembled outer body and membrane cap (951215)
- Two 60mL bottles of electrode filling solution (951209)
- Spout cap and tweezers
|0° to 50°C|
|32° to 122°F|
|Ammonia High Performance Ion Selective Electrode|
|High performance ammonia electrode filling solution|
|Connector: Waterproof BNC|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.