Sartorius Optifit Tips, Single Racks
Ensure perfect fitting and leak-tight sealing on Sartorius pipettes. Sartorius Optifit Tips, Single Racks promote maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. Tips are manufactured in an ISO 8 certified cleanroom environment and are available in sterile and non-sterile versions in a variety of volumes.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 790351
DescriptionErgonomically designed for maximum precision and accuracy
- Perfect tip fitting and sealing to the pipetter
- Enables ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection
- Precision made tips provide best possible accuracy and precision
- Easy, single-handed opening and closing of flip-top racks
- Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene
- DNase, RNase and endotoxin-free certified
- Available as e-beam pre-sterilized or non-sterilized
- Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels
- Indicates tip volume, product number, lot number and purity level
- Racks, trays and tips are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
- Air-tight plastic wrapping around the rack secures purity during transport and storage
- Reusable and fully autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
- Picus, eLINE™, mLINE™ and Proline™ Plus
- Color-coded trays and tips to easily match with compatible Sartorius pipetters
- Universal design is compatible with most other brands of pipetters
|CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485|
|5 to 350 μL|
|DNase, RNase, ATP, and Endotoxin Free|
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.