Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ FluoroNunc™/LumiNunc™ 96-Well Plates
Use these well plates for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays (e.g., FLISA) and binding assays.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 437796
Use Thermo Scientific™ Nunc FluoroNunc/LumiNunc 96-Well Solid plates for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays (e.g., FLISA) and binding assays. Thermo Scientific Nunc Immuno plates offer lot-to-lot reliability, well-to-well reproducibility, and are backed by industry-leading quality standards and certifications.
- Plate has SBS footprint—fits standard equipment
- Available with flat-bottom or C-shaped wells
- Choice of PolySorp™ or MaxiSorp™ surface
- Offered as black, white or clear plates
- Certified binding homogeneity/reproducibility
Choice of Surface:
PolySorp - Hydrophobic surface preferentially binds biomolecules that have hydrophobic domains.
MaxiSorp - Hydrophilic surface is optimized for binding IgG and also displays increased binding of many other proteins and biomolecules that possess hydrophilic/hydrophobic character. Available with or without lot specific.
- Performance testing via an IgG binding assay (well-to-well %CV less than 5% for clear plates and less than 10% for colored plates). Tested items come with a certificate.
- Gives maximum reflection
- Minimum autofluorescence and autoluminescence
- Minimizes background in fluorescence reading
- Minimizes back-scattered light
- Minimizes crosstalk
- For time-resolved fluorescence
Compatible with lids for MicroWell™ plates, sealing tape and breathable membrane
|Certified for the absorption of IgG; well to well %CV of less than 10%.|
|8 x 12|