Invitrogen™ Novex™ Sharp Unstained Protein Standard
Designed for accurate, easy and convenient molecular weight estimation of a wide range of molecular weight proteins during SDS-PAGE and western blotting
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSLC5801
- Accurate - Sharp bands for accurate estimation of molecular weigh
- Comprehensive - A wide range of molecular weight bands consisting of 12 proteins in the range of 3.5 - 260kDa
- Convenient - A ready-to-use formulation eliminates the need to heat, reduce, or add sample buffer prior to use
- Adaptable - Suitable for most gel types, recommended for use with Novex™ NuPAGE™, Tris-Glycine, and Tricine Gels
- Compatible with common gel stains - Works with SimplyBlue™, Coomassie™, silver and SYPRO™ staining method
- Gel Compatibility: NovexTricine Gels, NovexTris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE Tris-Acetate Gels, SDS-PAGE Gels
The Novex Sharp Protein Standard is also available in a pre-stained format.
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|260, 160, 110, 80, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10, 3.5 kDa|
|Novex™ Tricine Gels, Novex™ Tris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE™ Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE™ Tris-Acetate Gels, SDS-PAGE Gels|
|3.5 to 260 kDa|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.