missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Newtex™ Z-Flex™ 300 Series Multilayer Aluminized Gloves - 14 in.
Gloves provide protection from extreme radiant temperatures, sparks, and molten metal splash. They can withstand radiant temperatures up to 3000°F (1650°C), and reflect up to 95% of radiant heat.
Supplier: Newtex™ 2100019
- Constructed from Z-Flex™ Aluminized Fabric
- Reflect up to 95% of radiant energy
- Protects from sparks, slag, and molten metal splash
- Withstands radiant temperatures up to 3000°F (1650°C)
- Aluminized surface is not designed for direct contact with temperatures above 350°F (175°C)
|Z-Flex™ Aluminized Fabric|
|Foundry/Glass Operations, Welding, Hot Works, and Industrial/Proximity Fire Fighting|