Nasco Whirl-Pak™ Standard Sample Bags
Whirl-Pak™ Standard Sample Bags feature puncture proof tabs for protection from damage due to wire-end protrusion and leak-proof closures. Ideal for sampling and product analysis in food and beverage, dairy, water, medical, veterinary, environmental, soil and industrial markets.
Supplier: Nasco B01062
Features puncture proof tabs for protection from damage due to wire-end protrusion. Nasco™ Whirl-Pak™ Easy-To-Close Bags are ideal for sampling and product analysis.
- Transparent polyethylene bags
- Whirling or folding thebag over three times and securing with the closure tabs creates a leak-proof sampling container
- Gas sterilized, with documentation available
- Pull tabs help prevent contamination from finger contact when opening
- Write-on bags have area that accepts ballpoint pen or pencil
- Bags can be frozen to any temperature; including liquid nitrogen--careful handling required after freezing
- Thickness, 2.25 to 4 mil
- RNase, DNase, pryogen and BPH free
- Comply with regulatory and industrial requirements of EPA, FDA, HACCP and USDA
- Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180°F (82°C)
|18.5 x 7.5cm|