Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Repairable Hand-Operated PVC Body Vacuum Pumps without Gauge
Quickly attain and hold vacuum of 25 in. (635mm) Hg with these hand-operated vacuum pumps feature a new, more durable and ergonomic handle design.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 61310020
Quickly attain and hold vacuum of 25 in. (635mm) Hg with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Repairable Hand-Operated PVC Body Vacuum Pumps without Gauge. These pumps feature a new, more durable and ergonomic handle design. This repairable economy version is ideal for field or lab use.
Easy and Convenient Operation
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) body
- Ergonomic vacuum trigger release requires only one hand to operate and releases vacuum with the touch of an index finger
- Adjustable vacuum release rate provides control
- Full blank port pressure is obtained with only two strokes, making operation efficient
- Removable cover on exhaust port and trigger to release vacuum without disconnecting pumps from the line
- Economical design without vacuum gauge
- Adjustable vacuum release rate controlled by trigger on pump
- Nozzle fits standard 0.25″ I.D. tubing
- Can be disassembled for repair and replacement of internal parts (see catalog numbers for repair kits in the table below)
Supplied with 2 ft. length of Clear Plastic Tubing
|6132-3000 Repair Kit|
|25 in. Hg|
|Repairable Hand Vacuum Pump|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.