Based on the design of the MCU-2/P mask used by the U.S. Air Force in Operation Desert Storm, this CBRN-approved gas mask accommodates a military-style, 40mm threaded canister. Dual-canister mounts permit weapon sighting from either shoulder. Super-soft, lightweight facepiece construction contributes to a snug, comfortable fit. Flexible lens is bonded to the chemical-resistant Hycar facepiece as part of a wraparound design that minimizes wasted space and offers a wide field of vision.
- Fully elastic, six-point head harness that permits easy donning, doffing and adjustment without pulling hair
- Speaking diaphragm for ease of communications
- Drinking tube that can be used for replenishing fluids
- Nosecup with two check valves that deflects exhaled air away from the one-piece polyurethane lens, preventing fogging
- Snap-in polycarbonate lens outsert for extra protection of the lens surface
Overall size is compatible with most visored police helmets.
|Millennium™ Cbrn Gas Mask|
|Drinking port, speaking diaphragm|
|40 mm thread|
|CBRN incidents, civil disturbances, clandestine labs|