Thermo Scientific™ Mr. Frosty™ Freezing Container
Freeze cells in tubes from 1 to 5 mL using this quick-freeze container designed to achieve a rate of cooling very close to -1°C/minute.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 51000050
Freeze cells in tubes from 1 to 5 mL using the Thermo Scientific™ Mr. Frosty™ Freezing Container. The simple-to-use system is designed to achieve a rate of cooling very close to -1°C/minute, the optimal rate for cell preservation. It holds 12 to 18 tubes, and a screw top lid secures samples inside in the event of accidental container tipping.
Polycarbonate containers with blue high-density polyethylene closure. Gray high-density polyethylene vial holder, foam insert.
- Holds 12 to 18 tubes and has profile height of 86 or 151mm (3-7/16 to 5-5/16 in.), which saves precious freezer space during the cooling process
- Screw top lid secures samples inside in the event of accidental container tipping
- Eliminates unreliable, improvised foam container devices
- Easy to use—requires only 100% isopropyl alcohol and a mechanical freezer
- No contact with the alcohol: no wicking, no label removal and no compromise of tube hand printing
Containers have 4.75 in. diameter (120mm) closure
Isopropyl alcohol and a mechanical freezer
|12 (4.5 to 5.0mL Tubes)|
|Clear, Blue Lid|