Cchemically reduced, acetylated form of fluorescein indicatesr reactive oxygen species in cells
Supplier: Invitrogen™ C13293
H2DFFDA is nonfluorescent molecule that readily converts to green-fluorescent form when acetate groups are removed by intracellular esterases and oxidation (by the activity of ROS) occurs within the cell. This fluorinated analog exhibits improved photostability compared to the chlorinated fluorescein derivatives (DCF, DCFDA).
- Ex/Em: approx. 492–495/517–527nm
- Product is air sensitive (stored under dry argon or nitrogen)
- Product may be dissolved in DMSO, DMF, or ethanol for use
- Indicator is cell permeant
- Fluorescence can be monitored using a flow cytometer, fluorometer, microplate reader, or fluorescence microscope, using excitation sources and filters appropriate for fluorescein
Refer to the Molecular Probes™ Handbook for additional product information.
Cell Analysis, Cell Metabolism, Cell Viability, Proliferation and Function, Nitro-Oxidative Stress, Reactive Oxygen Species
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).|
|Free Radical Sensor|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.