Micronova™ Cleanroom Construction Tape
An easy to tear LDPE tape with a high-tack, rubber adhesive that easily bonds different mediums, such as plastic to concrete or stainless steel. The unique serrated edge allows for easy tear at any length without the need for dispensers or blades.
Manufacturer: Micronova™ EZT1WH
The Micronova Cleanroom Construction Tape is an easy to tear, low-density polyethylene tape that is designed for cleanroom construction and maintenance. The high tack and aggressive adhesive makes it well suited to clean build projects where high and low energy surfaces have to be bonded together with the same medium. This tape conforms well and does not have the same dead stretch limitations that might occur in other polyethylene tapes.
- Polyethylene tape with a high-tack synthetic rubber adhesive
- High tack and excellent adhesion of the rubber-based adhesive
- Serrated edge allows for easy tear at any length
- Designed for cleanroom construction and maintenance
- Easily bonds different mediums together, such as plastic, concrete and stainless steel
- Good conformability, no dead-stretch
- Resistant to common solvents and acids
- Wound on a 3 in. plastic core
|16°C to 27°C|
|Cleanroom Construction Tape|
|Construction Tape for Controlled Environments|
|60°F to 80°F|