METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Science pH Electrodes
A pH electrode featuring a special glass body which is resistant to corrosive or organic samples, and is ideal for high temperatures and biological media. The high electrolyte outflow prevents contaminants from entering and clogging the junction, which would interfere with the reading.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343070
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence and SevenCompact meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Waste water
- TRIS buffer
- Micro-biological samples
- Yeast fermentation solutions
- Starch solutions
- Organic solvents
- General lab
Accessories & Care
- Moveable sleeve junction
- Refillable 3M KCl (51350072): Keep probe filled with electrolyte for accurate results
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|S7 to BNC (30281915)|
|32°F to 212°F|
|Slurries and emulsions|
|ARGENTHAL with Ag+ trap|
|0°C to 100°C|
|Moveable Glass Sleeve|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0 to 12|