METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Routine pH Electrodes
A combination pH electrode with an integrated temperature sensor and chemically resistant HA glass body. It is designed for general lab applications and ideal for use at high pH values (IP67 rated).
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51344055
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence, SevenCompact and portable meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Drinking water
- Highly saline solutions or seawater
- Microbiological samples
- Corrosive acids and bases
- General Lab
- High pH values
- TRIS compatible
Accessories & Care
- Refillable 3M KCl (51350072): Keep probe filled with electrolyte for accurate results
- Tip: Open fill port while measuring, and also to refill electrolyte solution
- Ceramic junction
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|3 mol/L KCl|
|ARGENTHAL with Ag+ trap|
|InLab™ Routine Pro-ISM|
|32°F to 212°F|
|Combination Electrode, Integrated Temperature Probe, Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) Technology|
|SevenCompact pH/ion meter|
|NTC 30 kilohm|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0 to 14|