Excellent protection against acids; for use with chemical protective suits. Ideal for chemical processing, alkaline units at petroleum refineries, metal plating operations, hazardous material handling, hazmat and chemical spills.
- Black, heavyweight, neoprene ChemZoil NL 339 material
- Articulated finger design for added comfort, flexibility and reduced hand fatigue
- Soft, interlocked knit cotton liner absorbs perspiration and adds comfort
- Multilayer construction assures a leakproof glove
- Roughened grip with pinked cuff
- Length: 14 in. (35.6cm)
Comply with 21 CFR, 170-199.
|21 CFR 170-199|
|chemical processing, Alkaline units at Petroleum refineries, Metal plating operations, hazardous material handling, hazmat and chemical spills|
|Interlock Cotton knit|