Thermo Scientific™ Low Profile Strip Tubes without Caps
Increase the efficiency of reactions with these low-profile strip tubes for PCR and qPCR applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB0771W
The low profile design of the Thermo Scientific strip tubes without caps reduces the 'dead space' between the heated lid of the thermal cycler and the sample. This eliminates condensation on the side wall of the tube, preventing reduction in PCR volume and increasing the efficiency of the reaction. Low profile products are especially recommended for use with reaction volumes below 20 µL.
- Suitable for 0.2 mL thermal cycler blocks
- 150 µL maximum tube capacity when capped
- Low profile to reduce dead space and increase PCR efficiency
- Labelled A-H end tabs (8-strip) and 1-12 end tabs (12-strip)
- Sealable with Flat, Domed, and Ultra Clear Cap Strips
|Strips of 8; 10 Packs of 12|
|Certified free of human DNA, RNase, DNase, and endotoxins|
|ABgene Low Profile Strip Tubes|