Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Optical 8-Tube Strip with Attached Optical Caps, 0.2 mL
For tube strips with domed caps for PCR experiments using 1 or 2 strips that require the use of the 96-well tray (Cat. No. 4379983) on the ProFlex™, SimpliAmp™, and Veriti™ thermal cycler 96-well blocks.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ LSA30588
DescriptionThe Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Optical 8-Tube Strip with Attached Optical Caps is designed to fit in Applied Biosystems™ real-time PCR systems and thermal cyclers. The tube strip features individually attached optical caps, dual large end–tabs, and graduated 20 µL markers on each tube to help prevent cross-contamination, pipetting errors, and sample identification errors.
For tube strips with domed caps for PCR, see Cat. No. A30589.
- Strip of 8 tubes with attached optical caps that open and close independently to prevent contamination and evaporation
- Angled caps that provide efficient tube strip positioning in racks and thermal cycler blocks
- Etched A-H letter labeling on individual tubes that is visible when caps are open or closed
- Increased labeling area: dual end tabs for proper labeling and easy handling
- Graduated 20 μL measuring markers on each tube for visual volume verification
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|125 tube strips, store at room temperature|
|Optical 8-Tube Strip|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, GeneAmp 9700, QuantStudio™, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx System, ViiA™ 7 System, QuantStudio™ Dx, ProFlex™ PCR System, 2720 Thermal Cycler|