Thermo Scientific™ Labtainer™ BioProcess Container (BPC), 50mL with 2 Ports, Luer Lock and MPC Insert, 2D BPC
Simplify cleaning and disposal and reduce cross-contamination risks for 50 to 2000mL volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI) and biological products.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SH3066211
Using Thermo Scientific™ Labtainer™ BPC bag with 2 top ports (luer lock), simplify cleaning and disposal and reduce cross-contamination risks for 50 to 2000mL volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI) and biological products.
Labtainers are constructed with our CX5-14 single web, multi-layer cast film manufactured in a cGMP facility. Our standard Labtainers are suitable for a wide array of bioprocess applications. For optimal fit, form and function, Labtainers can be customized using the industry's largest component library.
- 11 sizes from 50mL to 50L
- Film designed to incorporate best combination of flexibility and durability for collection, storage and transport of sterile bioprocess liquids: superior stress resistance, puncture resistance and physical properties to ensure stability of contents
- Gamma-irradiation sterilized
- Convenient end-port design with a handle at the opposing end
- Space-efficient, ergonomic alternative to rigid walled carboys
- Customizable via the industry's largest library of qualified components
Sampling – collection of in-process samples at a variety of bioprocessing stages
Harvest – collection and storage of bulk product from bioreactors
Storage – sterile storage of media, buffers, and process intermediates
Separation – feeding and receiving of sterile liquids from separation systems
Purification – buffer feeding to purification system, fraction collection and storage
Filling – sterile reservoir for filling systems
Transport & Shipping – bulk sterile liquids, buffers, media and process intermediates within and between facilities
|11.7cm x 13.7cm (4.6 in. x 5.4 in.)|
|10 per case|
|Line 1. Body luer lock connection,polypropylene Tubing: C-Flex, length: 30 cm (12 in.) Id x OD: 3.2 x 6.4 mm (0.13 x 0.25 in.)|
|Packages placed in strong cardboard cartons with product and lot identification|
|Packed and sealed in two independent outer layers in the Class 10,000/ISO Class 7 area|
|Line 2. MPC insert, polycarbonate, No Tubing|