Thermo Scientific™ Labtainer™ BioProcess Container (BPC), 20L with 3 Ports, MPC Insert and Injection Port, 2D BPC
Simplify cleaning and disposal and reduce cross-contamination risks for 2 to 50L volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI) and biological products.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SH3070903
Using Thermo Scientific™ Labtainer™ BPC bag with 3 ports (MPC insert and injection), simplify cleaning and disposal and reduce cross-contamination risks for 2 to 50L volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI) and biological products.
Labtainers are constructed with our CX5-14 single web, multi-layer cast film manufactured in a cGMP facility. Our standard Labtainers are suitable for a wide array of bioprocess applications. For optimal fit, form and function, Labtainers can be customized using the industry's largest component library.
- 11 sizes from 50mL to 50L
- Film designed to incorporate best combination of flexibility and durability for collection, storage and transport of sterile bioproces liquids: superior stress resistance, puncture resistance and physical properties to ensure stability of contents
- Gamma-irradiation sterilized
- Convenient end-port design with a handle at the opposing end
- Space-efficient, ergonomic alternative to rigid walled carboys
- Customizable via the industry's largest library of qualified components
Sampling – collection of in-process samples at a variety of bioprocessing stages
Harvest – collection and storage of bulk product from bioreactors
Storage – sterile storage of media, buffers and process intermediates
Separation – feeding and receiving of sterile liquids from separation system
Purification – buffer feeding to purification system, fraction collection and storage
Filling – sterile reservoir for filling systems
Transport & Shipping – bulk sterile liquids, buffers, media and process intermediates within and between facilities
|65.5cm x 43.2cm (25.8 in. x 17 in.)|
|Line 1. MPC insert, polycarbonate, No Tubing|
|Line 3. Injection Port, No Tubing|
|Packages placed in strong cardboard cartons with product and lot identification|
|Packed and sealed in two independent outer layers in the Class 10,000/ISO Class 7 area|
|Line 2. MPC insert, polycarbonate,No Tubing|