Koehler™ Instrument LPG Corrosion Test Bath
Tests corrosiveness of LPG to copper
Manufacturer: Koehler™ Instrument K39900
Tests the corrosiveness of LPG to copper by immersion of a polished test strip in the sample inside a test cylinder at elevated temperature. After one hour the test strip is removed and compared against the ASTM Copper Strip Corrosion Standards.
- Thermostatically controlled water bath submerges four LPG Corrosion Test Cylinders in an upright position
- Controls temperature at 100 ±1°F (37.8 ±0.5°C) per ASTM specifications
- Soxhlet reflux condenser and constant water level device maintain proper working depth
- Polished stainless steel inner wall and powder coated steel outer wall construction; fully insulated
- Max. Temperature: 105°C (221°F)
- Temperature Control Stability: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Heater Range: 0-750W
- Bath Medium: 14.4L (3.8 gal.) water
- Net Dimensions: 30 x 25 x 61cm (12 x 10 x 24 in.)
- Net Weight: 8.6kg (19 lb.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 5.3 cu. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 12.2kg (27 lb.)
Complies with ASTM D1838; GPA 2140; ISO 6251 specifications.
|ASTM D1838, GPA 2140, ISO 6251|
|30 x 25 x 61 cm (12 x 10 x 24 in.)|
|0 to 750 w|