missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Ansell ActivArmr™ 42-474 Bonded Nitrile-Coated Full-Length Heat Barriers
Non-woven felt insulation designed for intermittent handling of dry objects up to 200°C (400°F). Bonded nitrile coating protects against snags, punctures, abrasions, and cuts.
Supplier: Ansell 4247411100
- Two-piece construction eliminates outseams for improved finger comfort, dexterity, and flexibility
- Bonded nitrile coating protects against snags, punctures, abrasions, and cuts
- Designed for intermittent handling of dry objects up to 200°C (400°F)
- Enhanced grip capabilities when handling dry or oily surfaces
- Compliant to FDA food handling requirements
- Sweat absorbent non-woven felt inner
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category III|
|Parts Handling, Press Injection Molding, Testing, and Welding|