Kemtec™ Building Simple DC Circuits with Real Electronic Components Kit
Teach simple DC circuitry using real components and help students relate projects to real world applications.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific 15224
This basic kit introduces the use of easy-to-manipulate, reusable, solder-less breadboards, resistors, LEDs, jump wires and batteries, allowing hands-on experience with circuitry components for individual students.
- Students learn to design circuits and read circuit diagrams
- Students can investigate effects of resistors and LEDs in real circuits
- Instructor's manual included with reproducible student guides covering stepwise experimental protocols, simple circuit diagrams, homework assignments and assessment materials
- Includes separate assignments for middle and high school levels
- Complete unit with five experiments, lecture information, sample data, and complete answer keys
- Complete kit also includes one digital multimeter for teacher to demonstrate how to measure voltage, current and resistance so that data may be collected for problem
- Available as single kit (1 to 4 students) or class-pack kit (24 students)
- Grade 7 to 10
|Teach electronic circuitry using real components and help students relate projects to real life applications|
|5 experiments, lecture information, sample data, complete answer keys, real electronic components kit, instructor's manual|