See-through door allows for visual inspection without heat loss.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific EMD12140
Designed for laboratories that need a compact unit for cultures, test kits, eggs and biologicals. Double-wall insulated construction and heat controller keep temperature uniformity ±0.5°C (±0.9°F).
- See-through tinted acrylic door allows you to view entire work space without opening door
- Exterior walls are rolled steel with baked-on powder-coated enamel finish
- Interior aluminum chamber has one adjustable and one fixed chrome-plated shelf
- Front panel features amber “in use” indicator light and illuminated red ON/OFF push-button
- Come with nontoxic spirit laboratory thermometer
|Light pressure thermal|
|Powder Coated Enamel Steel|
|Non-toxic spirit thermometer|
|2°C to 62°C|
|Color Graphic Display|