missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Invitrogen™ Silencer™ Negative Control No. 1 siRNA
No significant sequence similarity to mouse, rat, or human gene sequences
Supplier: Invitrogen™ AM4635
- Ambion™ Silencer™ Negative Control #1 siRNA has no significant sequence similarity to mouse, rat, or human gene sequences
- The control has also been tested in cell-based screens and proven to have no significant effect on cell proliferation, viability, or morphology
- Validated for use in human, mouse, and rat cells
- HPLC purified, duplexed, and ready to use
- Negative control siRNAs are essential for determining transfection efficiency and to control for the effects of siRNA delivery
- In siRNA screening applications, negative control siRNAs are also critical for setting the hit threshold that determines whether an siRNA is considered to have a positive, negative, or neutral effect in a particular assay
- Store at or below -20°C in a non-frost-free freezer
|The siRNA is provided dried down in a single tube, along with Nuclease-free Water for resuspension, and should be stored at –20°C.|
|Human, Mouse, Rat|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.